All bookings must be made via email.
For assistance in making reservation, our marketing department can be reached at: Reservation Tel: +66 2545 3082
Reservation Email: email@example.com
● Please note that all course bookings are subject to availability upon making reservation.
● Upon confirmation of registration, company will receive a joining instruction email.
● TFT reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Company will be duly notified.
Payment & Policy
For self-sponsored applicant, the booking is confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
For company-sponsored, booking is confirmed when invoices are paid or Purchased Orders are issued.
Payments can be made by any one of the following methods: – Interbank GIRO or bank transfer
Credit to: Thai Flight Training Company Limited
Account No.: 612-2-04111-3
Account Type: Savings
Swift Code: KASITHBK
Please indicate invoice number as reference.
By VISA /MASTER via 2c2p online payment portal or at our office TFT – 89 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Bangkok 10900, Thailand. [additional 3% handling fees will apply for credit card payment.
Make payment easily by scanning the QR code appended below.
Step 1. PICK and launch your preferred payment app
Step 2. SCAN the QR and check the merchant’s name
Step 3. Enter the amount
Cancellation/ No Show Policy
Once registration is confirmed, any cancellation must be made in writing:
At least 07 working days’ notice is received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the substitution of candidate for the same course and same date.
The following cancellation charges will apply if the written notice is received before the course: -
|50% of the price of the Training||When cancellation takes place 15 days before the commencement date of the reserved schedule.|
|75% of the price of the Training||When cancellation takes place 10-14 days before the commencement date of the reserved schedule.|
|100% of the price of the Training||When cancellation takes place less than 10 days before the reserved schedule or failure to give cancellation notice.|
Administration fee of S$100.00 per person will be charged for the refund of course fee paid. All bank charges will be borne by the candidates / companies. In the event of TFT cancelling a course, liability will be limited to the refund of the course fee only if paid.
No Show /Non-Attendance
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course. Non-attendance includes, failure to cancel your booking; cancelling your booking after the close of normal office hours on the last working day before the course; failure to attend the course, and; informing us of cancellation following the start of the course.
Course Cancellation, Changes & Modifications
TFT course schedules, including course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change.
TFT reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course at short notice; & at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for such cancellation/postponements. In the event that the applicant’s chosen course is cancelled prior to its commencement, TFT will make a full refund of course fees already paid by the applicant.
Replacement of missed classes
There will be strictly no replacement lessons for classes.
● Processing time is 2 weeks after completion of course.
● Certificates will be sent to the company for delegates under company sponsorship
● All payment must be settled before issuance of the certificate.
○ Certificatesforshortcourseswillbeissuedtoparticipantswhohaveachievedatleast90%attendance. ○ In order to receive the Certificate, the candidate must pass the entry eligibility criteria and both a written examination and a practical assessment.
○ All candidates will have to sign the attendance list for every lesson they attend.
○ TFT reserved the right to hold candidate’ certificate if there is a pending amount in the account. o Once there are no outstanding matters, a result slips or certificate will be issued.
Limited Liability Clause
TFT’s officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which candidates of our courses may suffer arising out of or in connection with our courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of TFT’s premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our courses.